Jekyll has a plugin system with hooks that allow you to create custom generated content specific to your site. You can run custom code for your site without having to modify the Jekyll source itself.
You can add specific plugins to the
whitelist key in
_config.yml to allow them to run in safe mode.
- 插件安装 - How to install plugins
- Your first plugin - How to write plugins
- 生成器插件 - Create additional content on your site
- 转换器插件 - Change a markup language into another format
- 命令扩展插件 - Extend the
jekyllexecutable with subcommands
- Tags插件 - Create custom Liquid tags
- Filters插件 - Create custom Liquid filters
- Hooks插件 - Fine-grained control to extend the build process